Naturally Conscious Community

Exploring reconnection with plants and your True Nature for long-term health, wealth, and happiness.

Welcome to our 

Community Ecosystem

I'm Tigrilla Gardenia, your Nature-Inspired Leadership Mentor.  

You’re curious about the potential that plant knowledge could hold for you in this journey to growth and connecting on a deeper level within and without. You know you feel better when you are with plants, but you have no idea where to begin when it comes to going a step further. 

Not to mention, it can be intimidating to start a growth journey like this without anyone around you who understands your feelings, your desires—why you love plants so much—and someone to guide you through it.

If this is you, I want you to join my Naturally Conscious Community!

This community of conscious leadership learning uses esoteric ritual, ecosystem dynamics, and the whispers of plant wisdom to bring about meaningful personal and professional growth while creating an impact with your work.

What does naturally conscious mean?
Well, truly there is no right answer. 

My community members might tell you something along these lines…

“Awareness of yourself and your surroundings without influence from the outside world.”

“Sensory stimulating encounters with nature.”

“Innately and wholly tied to nature, a connection through which we can gather information and knowledge.” 

The commonality here? A connection with nature and the world around them—and they have come to know this through the Naturally Conscious Community.

Our Ecosystem

A community of nurturing nature lovers and creative healers seeking consciousness of your True Nature to define the next chapters of your professional and personal growth.

ReConnect with the Plant Kingdom

An interactive, self-paced course to deepen your self-awareness and flourish into your True Nature using science, spirituality, and the arts. 

Naturally Conscious Leadership Group

Increase understanding of yourself and become aligned with your choices with practical tools in a group setting to become a spiritually, socially, eco-conscious, and inspired leader.

Mini-Voyage to ReConnect with your Spirit Wild Plant

3 NEW techniques to take your connection with plants to a whole new level so that you can receive messages of profound spiritual and emotional impact.

ReConnect with Plant Wisdom Book Club

Ever wanted to talk about an amazing book you’ve just finished, but no-one you know has read it? Be a part of our plant-inspired book club.

Who I Am

My name is Tigrilla Gardenia and like you, I have a deep desire to live in alignment with nature.

When you reconnect to your True Nature and recognize yourself as nature, you recognize that you are an expression of the divine. This is what frees us from the low-level fear that we seem to grow into in modern society. 

As a Nature-Inspired Mentor & Leadership Coach, I bring together conscious entrepreneurs and nature-inspired leaders like you, seeking to evolve into Change Agents. My goal is to help you create a life and business in harmony with nature and your true self so that you can:

• Grow in confidence in who you are and the decisions you make,

• Freedom to live without the influence of your rivers (society, culture, past lives),

• Believe a better world is coming into being with your work, and

• Lead a Naturally Conscious Life

I’m passionate about helping people evolve into who they want to become so that they can enjoy the affluence and abundance - physical, spiritual, and emotional - that comes from a deeper connection with nature. 

The end goal is for you to reach happiness as Gandhi defined it: “When what you do, and what you say, and what you think are in harmony.”

Learn more about me here 🌿

NCC Philosophy

The Values This Community Walks In Are:

• Integrity between thoughts and actions

• Deep listening within and without 

• Curiosity that leads to asking deep questions 

• Alignment with your True Nature, the planet, plants, and other beings

• Community-building and collaboration

• Conscious adaptability

• Seeking and cultivating purpose & impact 

My programs and communities are created to provide guidance so that you can live in the moment and confront personal & professional challenges, instead of staying stuck in the past or ruminating on what’s to come in the future. 

Take the first step in this journey with me and join the Naturally Conscious Community.

"It feels like I'm being drawn forward - by the evolving human culture as it increasingly turns in this direction, and by the trees I know themselves, that have begun their Spring unfurling and seem more and more to have things to share with me - and I'm trusting that, that sense of being pulled forward and out of my habitual self - I'm trusting Tigrilla Gardenia as my/our guide."

- Stuart Garber 

One Final Note: 

NCC is a space where you are free to share your immense value and safe to express your struggles. 

✅ Post as often a you like, even promotions, as long as they are relevant to the group and in alignment with your mission and that of the group. 

If you’re ready to develop a personalized leadership strategy
to achieve personal and professional success in order
to bring Meaning to Life and make the Impact you were Destined to Make,
then click here to schedule a discovery chat.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I know if this is the right community for me to join?

A: The Naturally Conscious Community is for you if you want access to connections, knowledge, and research around plant logic and the natural world and the practical ways they can be applied to grow personally and professionally in harmony with my True Nature and the planet. You are someone who desires to better understand yourself so you can confidently choose what you do and why you do it. 

And you also crave a community aspect to your growth, where you can actively participate and hear real-life stories about what it means to lead your life, across many different aspects of life, in a nature-inspired way.

Q: Why should I join this community? 

A: As someone who is desiring growth, certainly you know the power of community and accountability in such a journey. With the Naturally Conscious Community, you will have a supportive network in which to brainstorm, explore, and design regenerative innovation and leadership built from the ground up. Together, we will define new norms for living in harmony with our planet so that we can avoid extinction and learn how to apply new models of conscious leadership that embody the eco-based values we want to see expressed in the world. We are better together, right?!

🌳 Any questions? I'm happy to answer, contact me here.

NCLg Terms and Conditions

Keep Up With Naturally Conscious Community On The Go
Naturally Conscious Community is powered by Mighty Networks
Phone numbers from outside the United States may need to use a prefix (e.g. +44 XX XXXX XXXX). Available on iOS and Android. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.